Covid - 19 guidelines
Pict Expeditions is dedicated to stopping the spread of Coronavirus and being a responsible tour operator. We will
- Check for symptoms of covid-19 in yourselves and other people in your household in the 14 days before your activity with us. These include a high temperature, a new, continuous cough (coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours), a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. If symptoms occur, you must stay at home (or go home) and self-isolate for 14 days. This applies at any time before and during the activity.
- Face masks must be worn when in the minibus.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on the bus.
- Bring face covering, hand gel, wipes and eye protection such as sun glasses.
- Understand that mountain rescue teams might not respond to an accident or might be slower than normal to respond.
- Bring your own food and drink, sun cream, clothing and technical equipment where possible.
- Take more ownership of any personal medical problems.
- Contact us if you become ill within 14 days of your activity with us.