- Tent, Stove, pots, plates, cutlery, cups.
- Fuel for Stoves
- Shit Kit (Toilet paper, Hand sanitiser, and bags for carrying out paper) + Trowel.
What you need to bring
Please don't worry if you haven't got all the gear on the list. We can stop by a great outdoor store on our way to the Highlands and you can pick up anything you need. Alternatively for the more expensive items you can rent from us, just look for the (R) symbol.
- Sleeping bag (R)
- Camping Mat (R)
- Backpack preferably 75litres (R)
- Water bottle at least one litre (R)
- 3 season Hiking boots
- Goretex (or similar) Jacket or Pants
- 2 wool or synthetic base layers
- 1 fleece or similar mid layer
- 1 warm preferably Primaloft or Down Jacket
- At least 3 pairs of thick hiking socks
- Warm Hat
- Head torch
- Walking poles (Optional)
- Gaiters (Optional)
- personal Hygiene kit inc a blister kit (Blister plasters or tape), water sterilisation tabs, Sunblock and Insect repellent
- Personal Medication (Inhalers, insulin, painkillers etc)
- Midge face net (optional)
- Water treatment tabs or filter
- Pair of crocs or light trainers (optional) for walking around camp and possibly river crossing.