- The trip will be based in and around the Cairngorms National Park.
- The final route plan will be dependent on the weather, Road/mountain conditions, group/individual goals.
- Pick up in Edinburgh(9 am) at a pre organised pick up place.
- Drive north with a stop on the way.
- Pick up food and last minute gear.
- Eat dinner
- Early to bed
- We will be in the mountains for 4 days and 3 nights. Meandering through the most beautiful and awe inspiring of terrain.
- on the last day we will get back to civilisation and drive back down to Edinburgh by the evening.
- Be prepared for hiking with a back pack for up to 8 hours per day.
- A basic level of fitness is required but don't worry about being too slow, we will be moving as a team and at a very comfortable pace that suits EVERYONE.
- Wild camping isn't for everyone but can be very enjoyable with the right equipment and organisation your guides will be available 24/7 to help, give advise, support and encourage you.
- After booking you will be Sent a pack with details on all other things you will need to know and bring with you.